Saturday, September 20, 2014

NCAA College Football Picks: Florida Gators at Alabama Crimson Tide

The Alabama - Florida match up is an exciting and entertaining SEC rivalry game between 2 of the most prestigious college Football program of the last decade. For all the success of Nick Saban and the titles Florida Gators won with Tim Tebow at the helm, these 2 prominent programs  epitomize what college Football is all about for me. This is fresh off the stove but are you aware that Z-Code is branching out to  NCAA Football after the massive success we recorded on  NCAA College Basketball Tournament of last year. Let me give you a quick glimpse of what we offer in the VIP Club.

My favorite game for last year College season was the Sugar Bowl huge upset triggered by Oklahoma over Alabama. I was at the Football game in New Orleans with a young woman who attended OU and at that time, it just felt right. I paid the price for both of our lower level ticket seats and then some since all my spread and teasers bets were easily all winners. a less self-assured money line wager paid out nearly as much. Speaking for myself, I hated Alabama with all the fury of the Oklahoma fan sanction of the Super Dome.

But with that said, I quickly realized I was just caught in the moment. This one game didn't install any biases on me. Alabama is clearly the much better team and I refuses to believe that Alabama had so swiftly rebuilt their Football program.

From what I could see, there was a great deal of value in this line. Our Z-Code robot seems to be a bit uncertain about a full 2 touchdowns, but my own opinion on it were that even at -14, it has great value, specially if you buy a half point. What seems reasonable to me is the money line at -500. If Alabama were to go out and knock off the Crimson Tide, this would must likely be the biggest upset of the year. Our Z-Code computer hands Alabama a 91% chance of victory.

I like the spread for small money, but I also really like the money line. I'm on it straight and in a parlay for Tomorrow. I strongly believe Alabama will easily win here and shut down Florida's offense in the process. I'm extremely doubtful they could find a way to win on the road against this Alabama team.

Alabama 34 - Florida 17
Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 6.36.58 PM

-----------------------------------

P.S. Upgrade to Zcode VIP Club and Unlock All Winning Picks. Instant Access.




No comments:

Post a Comment